Mr 2kay’s robbery: Burna Boy ready to clear the air.

0
4
views
Burna Boy
Burna Boy

Nigerian dance hall artist, Burna Boy, who was accused of masterminding the robbery attack on Mr 2kay at Eko Hotel and Suites in Lagos, few weeks back has postponed his show, slated for this Sunday.

The show themed, “The Burna Boy Concert” is slated to take place at the Balmoral Convention Centre, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Burna Boy via his Twitter page on Thursday, promised to clear the air about the allegations against him.

He tweeted, “I’ve tried to remain silent because as you all know, plenty talk no dey full basket but today we go use bucket pack am. Lies and politics have surrounded my name this past few weeks but today, you will hear the truth and I will start from the truth behind the show postponement.”

Burna Boy had been declared wanted by the police after he was alleged to have masterminded the robbery attack at Eko hotel and Suites, Lagos.

This was after one of the suspects nabbed confessed that the singer gave the order.

His show promoter, Bavent Street Live said the show was postponed due to the recent accusations at the dance hall singer.

The promoters, in a statement to WG, said, “Burna Boy and his management are working assiduously within the ambits and requirements of the law to clear his name.”

Leave a Reply